The City of Vancouver has launched a 30 year plan for the Broadway corridor which covers an area from Clark Drive to Vine Street between West First to 16 Avenue.
- Height, density, strata vs rental hot topics
- How to make Broadway a more “pleasant” street
- How to connect Broadway to the neighborhoods bordering it
- Neighborhoods affected: False Creek Flats, Fairview, Mount Pleasant, Kitsilano
Plan also addresses:
- Housing, job space, social and cultural amenities
- How to protect existing rental stock
- Broadway subway project (Commercial Drive to Arbutus-construction 2020-2025)
The Broadway planning process will include a series of public hearings, and the city is encouraging the public to come out with their ideas and concerns.
For real estate information related to the Broadway Corridor, contact Bridget at [email protected] or 604-805-6820